Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Can anyone help ??

Discussion in 'Dog Boarding' started by Adele1985, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Adele1985

Adele1985 PetForums Newbie

ok we are going to Dorset in July, we will be going in the caravan and will have our 2 dogs with us, I'm really wanting to go to monkey world for the day while there
    We have a 7 year old lab and 7 year old German Shepard, my issue is my Shepard doesn't like other dogs
    I'm looking for someone who possibly provide care for my two dogs near monkey world for the day (Friday 14th July)
    I'd be looking to drop them off on the way to monkey world and collect later that day
    Does anyone know of a dog boarder who could help me out,

Thenewforestdoghotel likes this.
  2. Lurcherlad

Lurcherlad PetForums VIP

I thought MW had a couple of kennels on site for visitors but that must be somewhere else because I just checked their website and they don't.

However, they had this:

"If alternative arrangements can be made this would probably be best. The only alternative we can suggest is perhaps call our local tourist info office in Wareham, on 01929 552740, who may be able to assist with kennel information in the area."

3. Thenewforestdoghotel

Thenewforestdoghotel PetForums Junior

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice