UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i`m posting this on behalf of somone else. she`s desperately looking for a good home for her dog sadie due to urgent personal reasons. sadie is a lovely dog and is a bit of a stunner too. i would love to take her on myself but it`s just not possible unfortunately. if anyone can help or knows of anyone who would be interested can you please let me know. here`s the ad:

Preloved | dog free to good home for sale in Cardiff, South Glamorgan, UK

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
me too, just on the side does anyone know what she might be a cross with?? to me i thought maybe mastiff but i`m useless with things like that lol she`s melting my heart and if she got on with cats i`d probably have let my heart rule my head. the owner would prefer a home with other dogs or at least experienced with dogs

·
Registered
9,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well at least I wasn't the only one who thought that lol. I really hope someone can help this girl

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.