Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

can anyone help this dog....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by harrison79, May 14, 2010.

1. harrison79

harrison79 PetForums Member

hey guys

This is a link to a local cat and dog home in Aberdeen and poor Glen is one of their priority cases. Every time i look on the site my heart breaks for the poor toot!

We already have a dog so i can't personally help... but if you know of anyone who can please get in contact with them....

Rehome Glen from Mrs Murrays cat and dog home

2. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

The poor little poppet! If i didn't have Ben and Sparky I would be up there like a shot (going on holiday near there anyway later this year :()

3. harrison79

harrison79 PetForums Member

i know, if we didn't have Serge we would jump at the chance to give him his forever home! He just looks adorable!

4. Zippstar

Zippstar PetForums Member

I hope someone rescues him soon - being blind is better than some complaints he could have! Ben's deaf as a post these days, doesn't stop us loving him though (even when i have to go out in the garden at 11pm to get him because he can't hear us calling him in :lol:)

As an aside, how old is your puppy now? He's adorable! I really wish i'd had my 2 from puppies!

5. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

Oh is is such a sweet looking dog.Too far from me im afraid,but hope he finds a home soon .

umm im sure your little monster would love a new friend,lol,you said he enjoyed the company of his friends last week!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice