Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Can anyone help find him a home

Discussion in 'Pet News' started by dellalmc, Jul 29, 2009.

1. dellalmc

dellalmc PetForums Newbie

I have joined this forum hoping to find my much loved 18 month old lurcher (dog) Bruno a new home. We have had him from birth as my mum has his mother and one of his sisters. Sadly due to work commitments i can no longer keep him as i feel it is unfare on him to be on his own all day. I can send pictures as we have hundreds. He is great with kids i have 4 nieces and nephews the youngest being two and they can all get down and play with him. He is fully house trained. He is a big softy who is loved by all who meet him and will be extremely missed. We aren't wanting alot of cash for him(around £80) just a good home with lots of love and care. He has toys, bowls, some food and a large cage that he will be able to take with him. Bruno would be best suited to a person/family were someone is home alot for company and people who like long walks.
    Hope to here from you soon Della

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice