Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

can anyone asnwer me this

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by kustom, Jun 25, 2009.

1. kustom

kustom Guest

where did we all come from was it monkeys and if it was where did they come from?

2. kristy

kristy PetForums Member

i have to say i believe the monkey theory more than Adam and Eve as eve only ever had 2 sons,so that theory ends there doesnt it....lol

3. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'm with the evolutionists :)

4. Savahl

Savahl Guest

obviously the monkeys didnt just appear, they evolved from other mammals, who evolved from older ones all the way back to single cell organisms. Im not a scientist, but i do believe in scientific evidence before religious.

5. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

I believe in evolution

6. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I believe in Adam and Eve.:D:D

7. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

Primordial ooze :) So, in a way, if you believe in Creationism - we were made from mud :D

8. Guinevere13

Guinevere13 PetForums VIP

Did you see the programme on Sky about Adams first rebellious wife Lilith who was created equal to Adam? She wouldn't do as Adam told her so he complained to God and had her kicked out of the garden and God made Eve from a part of Adam and so made her subservient to him! Lilith was then turned into a demon in the Bible! She was the first womens liberationist so was obviously a naughty girl!!!

9. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

She sounds like my type of woman ;)

10. Pamela

Pamela Guest

Yes i think we came from the monkey and they came from the Trees.

11. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

We dont evole from apes/monkeys, but we share a common ancestor with them.

12. kustom

kustom Guest

so where are we from then?

13. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

14. hutch6

hutch6 PetForums VIP

The theory of evolution is based around a few key rules but the main one is adaptation to survive, provide and reproduce.

We all came from bacteria and single cell organisms which then over mainy millions of years saw elemental changes in the atmosphere which allowed for multiple cells organisms to evolve and then it all kicked off big time.

Many species acan be traced back to a single species but due to that species changing its environment or roaming to new areas they had to adapt to survive and only those that could adapt survived so there genes passed on.

If two men and two women were placed in a new environment and made to survive by eating fruit that were on high branches but they couldn't climb the tree and one man could reach thr fruit and the other was too short then it is safe to say that the next generations from this group would have an increased height becasue the taller man can provide and is thereofre seen as a more suitable mate. Then as the taller generations reproduce their offspring are taller and their off spring are taller.
    The same produces other traits such as running fast (cheetahs), stalking and climbing (leopard) and working as a team (lions) yet they will all share a common ancestor.

We, however, came from our parents.

15. kustom

kustom Guest

are we all related then are you all my brothers and sisters :D

16. Oblada

Oblada Guest

well explained Hutch!

So yeah we come from a tiny organism (bacteria like) that evolved over millions of years..first under water and then on land. All life on earth basically start from a tiny cell that has very slowly evolved in various ways, adapting as best as possible to the circumstances around...
    We are not monkeys but share a common ancestor with monkeys and ape.
    Monkeys and apes are the result of one branch of the evolution, we are another ;)

xx

17. Oblada

Oblada Guest

of course we are all related, all the human race share basic characteristics that link us to each other..
    We are also related to monkeys and apes :D albeit to a lesser degree.

18. bichonsrus

bichonsrus PetForums Senior

thats sounds more interesting lol i like your theory!

Guinevere13 likes this.
  19. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

evoloution is a wonderfull thing, its something to do with 4 different bacterias, but thats the very early times lol

think of our reproductive system, we grow babies in the womb and birth them vaginally (in theory) somewhere along the line we have come from the whale.
    When i think of how to word it all in simpler terms i will, but it is very interesting lol

We are most like pigs too

#19 vickie1985, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
  20. kustom

kustom Guest

so where did the bacterias come from then

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice