Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Cameron strikes again KNOB!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Apr 5, 2011.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

This country is on it's knees he's making cuts here there & everywhere spending money on stuff HE thinks is important & sending troupes out on a whim to Libya! (then making further cuts or the Army, Navy & Air Force!)

Then what does he do promise 6.5 millon pounds to india & pakistan to build schools & educate those who cant read & write!

Yet he's taking money from our own education system!!! EMA=GONE BUS PASSES= GONE not to mention all the other cut backs he's made that affect ours kids/young adults!

Charity Begins at home he should be investing that money in our own schools & colleges & training initiatives for school/college leavers not bloody sending it to India/Pakistan!!!! Loads of jobs that we did here in the UK get bloody sent over there anyway e.g call centres etc & some factory production work because of the cheap labour (im not condoning the cheap labour )

He's the Prime Minister of Great Britain & should be Looking after his own Bloody country instead of sticking his king sized hooter into every other bloody countries business trying to be the BIG MAN!!!

Flabbergasted doesnt even come near what a PRIZE KNOB!

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

i agree with you the blokes a bell end

but they always do what they want

would india and pakistan help us doubt it very much

this country is going downhill and rapid

we are the toilet all the crap is here

the world see us as a push over

and we will end up a 3rd world country at this rate

if i had the money i would be out of this place like a shot there is nothing for the kids here

3. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Our eldest said to me the other day he wanted to not go to sixth form, just because lack of ema meant it would cost about £1k a year to get there and back...and he didn't want us to have to pay for it. I told him not to worry about it but it does get your goat a bit...

4. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

It'll cost my daughter £15+ a week to get too & from college from September, as they are taking bus passes away, EMA is going too, how does he expect those of us on low income anyway to afford it?

It might not sound a lot to some but by the time lunch money etc is added in & money for the equipment she needs it all adds up!

#4 0nyxx, Apr 5, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  5. Ditsy42

Ditsy42 PetForums VIP

The school my daughter works at as a teaching asisistant support worker for an autistic child with problems as well as his family life being crap, she is the only stable person in this lil lads life at the moment and he needs her more than 7.5 hrs a week at the moment, but no there is no further budget due to cuts and she has been told she is lucky to still have her 7.5 hrs, the teachers r buying pens n pencils out of their own salaries to keep afloat due to cuts in thier budgets, feckin disgusting, this has happened so rapidly as well :mad:

6. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

This country is going down hill fast. I want out....for good!

7. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

They're helping Pakistan because they want to keep in with them as Afghanistan is a neighbour and they need Pakistans' help against the Taliban....
    And they're helping India otherwise it looks like their enemy Pakistan is getting preferential treatment.They are also aware that both have nuclear weapons,so don't want to upset either.

With regard to the man being a Nob...so where's the difference between him and Blair/Brown?...they all p**s in the same pot when it comes to chucking away our tax money.
    And they all think they will go down in history as international Churchillian statesmen.

Hitler,Stalin and Mao thought the same. :glare:

8. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

( I agree theyre all the same) he's more of a knob because of the speed at which he's doing things. he's making our own country & it's people suffer to make himself more popular around the world.

Yet I wonder how many of this contries he's crawling & smarming too are thinking the same as us as in What a Knob!!!!!

9. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Ema and bus passes are luxeries. Kids didn't actually use EMA for school stuff, it was spent on booze, at least it was when i was in college only 4 years ago. I never got a bus pass when I lived 10 miles away from my high school, and free dinners and I still coped even though my dad was earning £8000 a year with 4 children to look after. College I lived 2 miles away and walked everyday to get there.

These people in India have nothing. No ability to achieve anything, they cannot read, they cannot write. These people are in severe poverty because they cannot do anything to help themeselves. We have wonderful services in this country, something these people wouldn't even dream of. We get free schools, so everyone can be educated, special services for children with special needs, we do not live in poverty compared to these people, and I think they deserve our help. If you help them now, they will be able to go on to make bigger and better things and we can help someone out for once rather than bombing the f*ck out of their country.

Packed lunches cost hardly anything to make, and are healthier than school dinners anyway. For travelling purposes, bikes, walking, going to local colleges, buying a season ticket for the bus/train so its cheaper. If families cannot afford colleges, then they won't be able to afford universities. university living is so much more expensive

And you get child benefit for stuff like this. I was given my own child benefit that my dad got from the government to sort out my travelling arrangements and books and trips I needed.

10. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I haven't seen the news or read a paper for ages. What's this about stopping bus passes? Do you mean the free bus passes for us old fogies?:eek:

11. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Yet the people of this country sit on their arses and moan about it and dont do feck all.

If we all stood up adn shouted then he would have to listen. IN FACT we can fire him if as a country we stand up.

As a country if we all stood up would could infact overturn the queen!

We haev the power as a nation if we alls tood up and acted with 1 voice rather than sat moaning about it to other friends and family who also moan about it.

The nation has to stand tall and together and say WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

12. CharleyRogan

The queen has no power anyway. So there wouldn't be much point overturning the queen, all she does is rubberstamp laws because she cannot say no once its been pushed through the commons and the lords! She is a figurehead.

The last queen that tried to say no to a law was Mary Queen of Scots and she ended up beheaded!

13. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I agree with a lot of what your sayng charlie & yes my daughter will still go to college, not all kids spend their money on drink etc, my daughter doesnt drink or go out & uses hers for her equipment & her dinners, she has learning problems & is fanatical about having all the right stuff she needs for each class, she even buys an extra T shirt sweatshirt etc if need be for her courses as they need these things for work placement!

I never went to college although I should have I took a crappy job instead to help pay bills etc after my dad died suddenly leaving just me & my mam.

But Im sorry I still dont agree with him making cuts to our education system, as in cuts to support assistants & statemenats for kids who need support, & equipment kids need in school etc.

He should be supporting our own country & education system, not India! Pakistan! Libya & the next one & the next one!

#13 0nyxx, Apr 5, 2011
  14. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

I didnt vote, so no right to moan, before now i always voted conservative but realising i knew very little about politics and only voted conservative because thats how i was brought up, my parents were conservative so i didnt bother, but i will say whoever had got in things would be much the same things havnt got this bad just because they got in the damage was done way before then, and thats with my very limited knowledge.

I can comment and have a moan about certain things but in general i dont worry about much thats happening. why worry about something you have no control over or cant change, but thats just me.:rolleyes:

15. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

if she really really wanted she can take her country back and rule it. like her forefathers before her. she has more power than people think.

either way the people of the nation have the most power but they have to stand united to gain that power. We're to lazy and bone ideal so we sit back moan and they get away with it.

16. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

College/ school bus passes jetsmum :)

17. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I dont agree with the rioting as in the violence & damage to property nor do I agree with them attacking the police who are just doing there job but I can See WHY they want to riot!

I wish they would do a vote of no confidence & get rid of Cameron, not that the next one or the one after will be much better I suppose, as they all lie until they get where they want to be, but a governemnet that thinks more about the Uk & it's people should be in charge.

Not this toffee nosed prick who probably doesnt even know what hard ship is & thinks poverty is a myth!

Family allowance is £21 which is deducted from your other benefits anyway as in income support or tax credit etc! £21 would cover bus travel but precious little else! we are too far away for her to walk or bike to college, packed lunches are only cheaper if you have a child who will eat anything or doesnt have certain requirements, packed lunches would cost me more than her dinners do!

30+ yrs ago when I went to secondary school & my dad was ill & out of work I frequently walked the 2+ miles to school & back in all weathers if my mum didnt have the bus fare, thats how it was then but it's 2011 now kids should not have to walk one or even 2 miles to school or college etc, especially with all the pervs there are around today!

#17 0nyxx, Apr 5, 2011
  18. CharleyRogan

Nope she can't! She can dissolve current parliament but then she has to elect a new parliament. If she tried to do otherwise she would be overthrown, and we would replace her with the next heir to the throne.

19. poohdog

poohdog PetForums VIP

That would take violent riots and bloodshed.Something nobody wants in this country.Politicians here won't listen to anything less...they do what THEY want,not the people.
    A million marched against the Iraq war but it made no difference.It took violence to get rid of the poll tax...anything less wouldn't have made a difference.
    Politicians think it could never happen here...they thought the same in Romania,Egypt and Tunisia...they got a shock there didn't they?
    Our lives are ruled by the EEC now anyway thanks to Ted Heath...we can't even alter VAT without their permission...

Rule Brittannia,Brittannia rules sod all...

20. jetsmum

jetsmum PetForums VIP

I just gave a very selfish sigh of relief, not just for myself but for everyone else in my age group who has to rely on buses to get us everywhere.
    I feel sorry for those at college and school who are going to loose theirs though.
    Every time I hear about something to do with these cuts they seem to be getting more random and more desperate.
    The trouble is that no matter who gets into power, it won't make any differance to the ordinary person. That's not the way things work, them that's got get more, them that's not get less.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice