UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
if thats what he is thinking i think its about time he gets his priorities right,he should be more interested in getting his own house in order at this point in time,maybe thats what all the cuts are for funding another war in the name of peace,why is it our governments are always in such a hurry to jump in to bed with the U.S

·
Registered
31,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if thats what he is thinking i think its about time he gets his priorities right,he should be more interested in getting his own house in order at this point in time,maybe thats what all the cuts are for funding another war in the name of peace,why is it our governments are always in such a hurry to jump in to bed with the U.S
My thoughts,exactly.:(

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
why is it our governments are always in such a hurry to jump in to bed with the U.S
well its that or trust Europe, most of which would stab us in the back in a heartbeat, Australia and NZ are too far away

the most we will do in Syria is provide air cover, we didnt do much more in Libya, maybe supply some weaponry

its Iran we need to nuke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.