Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sign Up

Came to a decision

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Kori, Aug 6, 2009.


  1. Kori

    Kori PetForums Junior

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2009
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    2
    Hello,

    After lots of thinking and talking about it we have decided not to pick Casper and Chloe up this weekend as they will only be 6 weeks old. We will try and wait till the following weekend when they'll be 7 weeks old. I've spoken to the lady about it and she's fine with that but I think she's going away on holiday after that and wants us to take them before she goes away.

    7 weeks sounds like a good compromise and I'm much happier about it now.

    Kori
     
  2. Spaniel mad

    Spaniel mad PetForums VIP

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2009
    Messages:
    6,305
    Likes Received:
    82
    I wouldnt let mine go at 6 weeks and i wouldnt buy one at 6 weeks either. i think its way too early so you are doing the right thing by waiting
     
  3. aella851

    aella851 PetForums Junior

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    0
    yes i think you have made the right decision.
     
  4. Elmstar

    Elmstar PetForums VIP

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1,047
    Likes Received:
    21
    Still a bit early but 7 weeks is definitely better than 6.

    I wonder what she's doing with the mother and any kittens that aren't rehomed while she's away?
     
  5. Taylorbaby

    Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2009
    Messages:
    12,035
    Likes Received:
    252
    Glad she will keep them for another week :)
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice