UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hello ev'ry body peeps. Stavross 'ere init.
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Series X episode 2 is tonight. With the exception of the cat ( Who doesn't look a day older ) aren't the boy looking their age. Craig Charles for example, seems to have put on some weight.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
According to the rest of the cast, Danny John-Jules who plays Cat is the only member to have lost weight since the original series - I think they're all a bit jealous :D
It's good to see it back, I was a bit worried watching the first episode that it would have dated, but it warmed up nicely :)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
I'm recording it - will try to catch up with the 1st 2 episodes at the weekend.

I'm keeping everything cross that it's as good as the old series :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
At first I was a bit worried as I always am about old shows coming back, usually it doesn't quite work, the show looses something but Red Dwarf was definitely an exception. For a moment I had forgotten that I was watching new material, it had the same feel to it as the old show and can only imagine that it's just going to get better :D

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Seriously chuffed I got Dave just in time :D

Have to say I thought Chris Barrie was looking pretty good, didn't realise how long ago the first series was :eek:

I still can't walk past a Smeg fridge without sniggering :rolleyes:

·
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What the smeg, daft, crazy and stupid, all the things we love about Red Dwarf. We weren't disappointed
:D

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
I haven't watched it yet. On Thursdays I get back from yoga and we do wine and stir fry and natter all night, so it's recorded. Going to have to ignore the thread till I've watched it :D

Lalala, I can't hear you.

·
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I haven't watched it yet. On Thursdays I get back from yoga and we do wine and stir fry and natter all night, so it's recorded. Going to have to ignore the thread till I've watched it :D

Lalala, I can't hear you.
You won't be disappointed. It is RD at it's crazy best.
SMEEEEE HEEEEEEE

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Seriously chuffed I got Dave just in time :D

Have to say I thought Chris Barrie was looking pretty good, didn't realise how long ago the first series was :eek:

I still can't walk past a Smeg fridge without sniggering :rolleyes:
I thought I was the only one :eek: I know they are the 'must have' for many people but I could never have one just because of RD. I was a massive fan since the beginning and this series doesn't disappoint so far!

·
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I have always loved RD since the beginning. My all time fav episode has to be Backwards. Very funny. On the DVD that I have shows this episode as the people of the Backwards universe would see it . Even funnier.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.