Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Call for video clips

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by RWAF, Apr 27, 2011.

1. RWAF

RWAF PetForums Member

Do you have happy bunnies? Yes? Then the RSPCA wants to see them!

"We want to produce a short video full of clips of YOUR rabbits showing lots of different rabbit behaviours. We're producing it in time for Rabbit Awareness Week (May 23-29) - as the theme for this year is rabbit behaviour.

We want to see clips of happy bunnies that have the space to hop, run, jump, dig, stand fully upright on their back legs, and stretch out when lying down. We're also keen to see the playful behaviour called 'binky' - rabbits leap like a lamb, running or hopping, tossing their heads and twisting in mid air.

How you can get involved:

You'll need a video recorder to do this, but many mobile phones have a video function nowadays, so hopefully lots of you will be able to take part.

1) Video your rabbit(s) doing any of the behaviours listed above. Please keep your clip to no longer than 1 minute long.
    2) Upload your clip to http://dropbox.yousendit.com/RSPCA
    by Monday 9th May 2011.
    3) We'll then go through them and pick 20+ of the best clips to edit and feature within a 1 minute video starring these happy bunnies. We'll email you when the video is about to be launched.

Thanks so much!"

RSPCA campaigns team.

2. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

I saw this, they sent me an email, but my clips are too long :( I cant find a program to make them shorter :(

*Heidi*

3. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

i got the email too

4. B3rnie

B3rnie Guest

me to LOL :D

5. RWAF

RWAF PetForums Member

Windows Movie Maker is quite easy to use. Try running your clips through that and you should be able to trim them down to size.. But it would be by editing sections out, rather than reducing resolution or anything like that.

It should be installed in your computer as part of Windows. If not, it'll be available as a free download from Microsoft.

6. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

VideoPad Video Editor is a free download and is very user friendly for snipping clips from long videos :)

7. RWAF

RWAF PetForums Member

Thanks...useful to know

8. Lizzie47

Lizzie47 PetForums Junior

I've just sent mine, I hope it will be ok. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice