Welcome!

Welcome to PetForums, the UK's most popular and friendly pet owners community. Please 'Sign Up' if you'd like to take part and contribute to our forum.

C.H.A.T.T.E.R.B.O.X (Please call in to say "Hi")

Discussion in 'Games' started by Silver Jill, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Ella28

Ella28 Banned

Haha! I like you cos you make me giggle! :D. I'm new to forums to be honest, this is the second one i've tried, i'm more of a reader as i enjoy reading posts, i add my own posts too, especially when i see cute little dogs which i love, i love cats too, and fish, and birds, but my fave is dogs as i've grown up with them throughout my childhood.
    The Do You Wear A Bra thread is interesting though, us girls are sharing our experiences on how to keep our norks under control,:eek:especially when we're at work and in the company of male colleagues , and in my case in the company of male patients, there's a few guys taking a cheeky peek at our posts, maybe you should come along and join in too!;);)

Zaros likes this.
  2. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

I very much doubt my contributions would be welcome there at all, to be honest.
    It's not a subject that greatly interests me apart from the Fnarr, Fnarr aspect of it all.
    However, as a failed transvestite I know all too well how extremely uncomfortable the bra can be. Possessing the upper torso of a professional weight lifter - come body builder, the contraption left unsightly red raw lines deep in my flesh after just a couple of hours of parading around the bedroom in MrsZee's.
    Her knickers left similar tell-tale signs around the area of my groin too.

And the less said about that embarrassing little incident the better.:Shy

So anyways, I don't have cute little dogs, I have ruddy big dogs that were cute when they were little.....erm......o_O.....actually they were never really little...more smaller than they are now.
    Big fella, that's him in my avatar, weighs 80 kilos, and his wee missus, who's not in my avatar, weighs around 50.

He's a pussy cat :Kiss she's bleedin' dangerous.:Nailbiting
    Although we don't have a real cat, I have seen one or two mooching around down in the village.

I'll see you when it's medication time.:)

FeelTheBern and Ella28 like this.
  3. Ella28

Ella28 Banned

Ahhhh your dog is lovely Zaros! I have a Labrador called Lulu, she's my pride and joy:D she loves to pull my long hair and tries to swing on it when it's in a ponytail.. :eek:.
    I think you and i will get along great as one of my friends is transvestite, seriously, she's lovely and when we go out together nobody would guess she's really a guy, but to us she's one of the girls!
    I think it may be time to give you your medication.. but before i do i have a question for you... what colour were the bra and knickers that you tried on?? :). I need to know so i can complete the mental image i have of you! ;)

Zaros likes this.
  4. FeelTheBern

FeelTheBern They don't like it up 'em, sir!

No it isn't. Cars are interesting; bras are not.
    Zaros is a funny guy, but he's not on here much because the asylum guards only allow him a few minutes of (strictly monitored) computer time per day.

Ella28 and Zaros like this.
  5. Zaros

Wait.:Stop Before medication time I think I should indulge in a little confession time. According to my priest, it's good for the restless and tormented soul.
    Forgive me mother for I have sinned. :Sorry
    I am nought but a congenital liar.:Bag
    Or is that pathological?:Wacky
    They did tell me once but I wasn't really paying that much attention. Nurse Ratched :Nurse wears such short skirts and has exquisitely long legs which she seems to cross and uncross in a deliberately slow and quite suggestive fashion.....:Woot
    All I know is I'm fairly compulsive with most everything I do.
    Or is that repulsive?o_O
    My memory just doesn't appear to be what it once used to be ever since they decided to administer the ECTs every hour upon the hour. Of course the really embarrassing side effect to this treatment is, I am now resigned to a life in adult nappies because I'm unable to stay dry.
    It's terrible. Someone turns the TV on, a little dribble. Someone switches the radio on, a little leakage.:Shamefullyembarrased
    We had a complete power failure last weekend that lasted the entire day. As a result, every light switch, socket and electrical appliance in the institution was inoperative. It was a wonderful sensation.:Joyful and I can honestly say, hand on cold heart, the last time I felt so liberated was just after I buried my first wife. :Smuggrin
    Although I still can't remember where I actually buried her. :Angelic
    They've had the usual places carefully excavated of course. The garage floor, the patio, the cellar.......

Cars and bras rhyme.:)

And they do have more in common than you think.

They both hold t1ts.:Smug

As a responsible driver, you'll soon realise there are an awful lot of t1ts on the road.:Smuggrin

Ella28 and FeelTheBern like this.
  6. Ella28

Ella28 Banned

Haha!!.. My gosh Zaros you're such a character!! I tried to send you a PM but you have it switched off, i wanted ask am i chatty enough for you now??:D.

FeelTheBern and Zaros like this.
  7. Ella28

Ella28 Banned

Maybe i should be flattered then as he spends his few minutes in the CHATTERBOX with me! :cool:

FeelTheBern and Zaros like this.
  8. Zaros

Which one of me?o_O

Flattery will get you everywhere fast and nowhere even quicker.
    The forest surrounding my house holds many secrets.
    Beware, for you too could become one.:Smuggrin

Ella28 and FeelTheBern like this.
  9. oliviarussian

oliviarussian Meeoow!

I’m not understanding this thread??? Is it just random stuff?

10. FeelTheBern

That's correct!

Ella28 and oliviarussian like this.
  11. Ella28

Ella28 Banned

I could end up buried there like your first wife! :eek: I think i'll ask your wardens to extend your stay... by another decade... just for my own peace of mind and for the safety of your neighbours :D

Zaros likes this.
  12. Ella28

Ella28 Banned

I never imagined this thread to have an 'inmate' member, maybe i was sent to this thread by a force that gave me no choice, maybe Zaros needs our help. Are you and he friends FeelTheBern?? Shall we bake him a cake..... :Wacky

Zaros and FeelTheBern like this.
  13. FeelTheBern

It's well known that Zaros spends his days in a mysterious detention facility in the wilderness, accompanied by his three pets (Zara, Oscar and MrsZee). He's allowed free time so he can exercise his creatures and drive his car. Imprisoned in the same facility is Father Christmas, who was sentenced to life after pleading guilty to multiple charges of breaking and entering and kidnapping (children who saw Santa would be knocked out and taken to his workshop, where they would spend the rest of their days as elves).

Zaros and Ella28 like this.
  14. oliviarussian

oliviarussian Meeoow!

And there was me just thinking he was a simple, straightforward lad from ‘ull :rolleyes:

Zaros, Ella28 and FeelTheBern like this.
  15. Ella28

Ella28 Banned

Really?? I'm totally shocked!! I always thought Father Christmas was a nice guy!! He has brought me some lovely presents in the past, although he did knock my Christmas tree over one year and chewed through the lights, he tried to blame my lovely dog but i didn't accept that at all! :D

Zaros and FeelTheBern like this.
  16. Zaros

This thread can be about anything your little heart desires. :) Except content of a sexual nature of course, because, after all, THIS IS A FAMILY FORUM, kids are curious little tykes, and you're not allowed to beat the bleeders exhaustively for poking their snotty little noses into places where they're not wanted. :(

I would just like to seize upon this opportunity to remind you that the title of this thread is 'CHATTERBOX' It is not called BLEEDIN' BLABBERMOUTH.:Rage

He's a right 'Orrible 845t4rd and don't let anyone tell you any different.:Rage

Last year I asked him to bring me the addresses to some of the bad girls he knew.

What did I wake up to on Christmas morning.....

A bleedin' CD :Rage

I'll give him Ave bloody Maria

But not before she's given herself to me first.:Kiss

FeelTheBern likes this.
  17. FeelTheBern

Maria? What happened to Victoria? Is she still under the floorboards, or in the basement, or under the car's boot floor where the spare wheel is supposed to be?

Zaros likes this.
  18. Zaros

For the record which, as it so happens, is neither a 33, 45 or 78 shellac HMV (His Madame's Voice) limited edition.
    Victoria and I aren't really seeing eye to eye just lately. I find her overuse of the clicker quite irritating and the dogs upstairs have developed quite a noticeable tic as a result.
    I've actually witnessed this unfortunate habitual feature of theirs upon rising from my armchair. My knees have developed curious clicking sounds as they straighten out and it is upon these noises the dogs start to look bewildered because they're not quite sure what desired behaviour is required of them.
    Besides, Victoria is only available on DVD nowadays.

As for the car, it did not come equipped with a spare wheel. (We would require two if that had been the case. One wheel fitted with a summer tyre and the other fitted with a winter tyre. Legal requirements.)
    Instead it came with a repair kit which, I'm told, is not reliable in temperatures where hell might be in imminent danger of freezing over.
    I've also discovered I am able to purchase a spare wheel, complete with Jack, at an extra cost.That cost being almost equal to that of a really cheap previously owned, abused, joy ridden, ram raided, high mileage, poorly serviced deathtrap, complete with 3 decades of stale nasal and fecal matter, back seat crusted body fluids, spare wheel and two sets of tyres.
    I like the repair kit because I'm hardly likely to contract any deadly virus from it.:)

FeelTheBern likes this.
  19. FeelTheBern

[​IMG]
    Oh, that's a looker, isn't it?

20. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Dacia? Do they make "lookers"?

Zaros likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice