Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

C&C cages

Discussion in 'Rodents' started by Sarah+Hammies, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Sarah+Hammies

Sarah+Hammies PetForums VIP

I have been weighing up the pro's and cons of bringing my piggies indoors so i can spend more time with them and i have noticed that a lot of people on the forums that i have browsed make cages out of those interocking storage cube thingies and coroplast.

I was wondering if anyone on here has made one of these cages and what you think of housing your piggies in them?

2. Sarah+Hammies

3. Cherpi

Cherpi PetForums Senior

I was considering (still am) I would love to get two piggies and make a cage from C&C, but money isn't rolling in at the moment and my mum would go nuts... they're fantastric cages, loads of space and basically escape proof!

4. Sarah+Hammies

They look like a fab idea but i chop and change all the time because im not happy which is why i posted here, but i want to spend more time with my boys so im leaning towards going for it and seeing how the piggies get on.

Piggies rule by the way ;) :thumbup:

5. Cherpi

Cherpi PetForums Senior

The great thing about c&c cages is you can add and extend them without buying a load of things!

GL

6. Sarah+Hammies

You can make them as big as you like :D I have plenty of room for a nice big one, i need to try to source the cubes and coroplast at a decent price which is where im having problems :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice