Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bye everyone, we are leaving you - (ragdoll Pics!)

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Taylorbaby, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Well everyone! You waited for them to be born, first suckle, first wash, you saw their first toddle, first sneeze, first dream, first food, first play, heard about their first poop lol and vet visits, injections, worming (what fun!) and now...they are ready to fly the nest, mum has compleltly dis-owned them, told them that they have to leave, its her house and its time for them to pack their bags and get out lol!!

New owners all excited, Curly isnt leaving for another 3weeks, so his having fun with his new adopted blue brothers lol!

Hoep you enjoyed their journey :)

They said to say bye to everyone and that they will send updates & some new piccis soon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise PetForums Member

Aw so gorgoues and so cute. Bet ya sad to see them go. Bless em :)

3. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

Bye bye little beauties :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

I hope you'll very happy in your new homes :D

4. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

This is why I could never breed.. Just reading that made me a little teary eyed and it's not even me they're leaving! :crying:

Enjoy your forever homes beautiful fluff babies :)

#4 Dante, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  5. Gratch

Gratch PetForums VIP

What a bittersweet moment for you! You've helped rasied those bonnie babies and now they're going but they'll be a good show of how they were raised and will surely make the new owners happy :)

6. chesca13

chesca13 PetForums Member

Thats just what i was going to say :crying:

Bye bye little furbabies :hand: (its sort of a wave, lol)

7. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

Im sad, but happy? I always shut the front door quickly or I cry! And I still get to annoy Curly for another 3weeks so that takes the edge off of it!! :eek:

Everyone is really great, so Im mega pleased, one has waited since last July for a baby and is coming from the other side of the country! So thats a big old compliment, they are really great, then the other was reffered to me by someone who has 2 from me, they have converted their garden to a indoor haven! Then the others were waiting from the time MEg went to stud!!

So have got to know everyone really well :001_smile:

Still feel a 'empty' feeling insde though, that never stops from the first litter to the last :eek:

I really hope I win the lotto as Ill be able to keep more of them! :eek: :eek: :001_smile:

8. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Dont think i could do it either :crying:
    But they are absolutly beautiful.. There's some very lucky new mummy and daddys going to be very happy x

9. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

thanks! :001_smile: :001_smile:
    I must say you would think that it gets easier, but it doesnt as each litter is different with their own personalitys, I must say itll be ALOT harder whenm Curly goes as he is my shadow and crys constantly if he cant see me :eek: miss him already and his still here lol!!

10. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

fgs, it's actually made me cry :eek:

Don't go kittens :crying:

But good luck little ones :eek: xxxx

11. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

It must be very hard to get attached, Do you get regular updates.. Must be some compensation to know how happy you've made a family.
    I send pics of Jack every few months and say thankyou again, They must be sick of hearing off us :lol:

12. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

:( bye bye little kitties. I don't think I could ever breed I wouldn't let them go the new owners would have to crowbar them out of my arms

13. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

aww *hugs* but your'd never have your babies if they never left! itll be your turn soon! :) :) As long as they are happy thats the main thing!

yes I stay in touch with everyone and speak at least a few times a month :) Not just about the cats but anything now lol! :001_smile:

get lots of pics (look at this page: Kitten Pictures 2 - Essex Based Pedigree Ragdoll and British Shorthair Breeder just updated it!! ) and videos and updates lol!

Its lovely makes me feel like a part of their life and family, I dont get 'breeders' who just let them go and dont care, Id be devastated if that happened to me, literally be in tears if I never had updates!

Dont worry any breeder will love getting updates and piccis! I bet she is loving watching her grow!! :001_smile: :001_smile:

14. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

Hope so!!!! :D I think it was just the wording of the post upset me :lol: I'm so soft :eek:

xxxx

15. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

didnt mean to updset you! :eek: *paw hugs* your making me upset now!!

16. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

:lol: :lol: *joint cry* :lol: Sorry hen :eek: I didn't mean to upset you either :eek: *lots of paw hugs*

xxxx

17. TatiLie

TatiLie PetForums VIP

I can't deal with sad things, so the only thing I allow myself to think about is how beautiful is to see them developing their colours and patterns! I can't wait for you to post the follow up pictures so we can see how gorgeous they become!!:001_wub:

18. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

lol thanks! :)

I love watching them change, ragdolls never cease to amaze me, Im waiting for my next batch of updates! Cant wait to see what they look like now lol!

the two sisters who live together, one of them is bigger than the CKCS puppy!! :eek: :blink:

19. welshjet

welshjet PetForums VIP

They are beautiful but oh my, id so want to keep them, i think i would have to hide them and tell everyone you had no kittens it was just a dream x

20. GingerHound

GingerHound PetForums Member

There is a stray cat down the road that looks like she might be pregnant. We have let the local cat charity know so that they can try and catch her, but its very tempting to pop her in a shoe-box and bring her home. :D

Must stop looking at kitten pics. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice