Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bye bye Mr Fritz

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by widgetdog35, Sep 15, 2008.

1. widgetdog35

widgetdog35 PetForums Member

Tomorrow will be are last few hours together i cannot belive such a beautiful horse has turned so weak and thin so fast.

I cannot sleep the guilt is eating me up, i hate the waiting game just like him stubbon git cannot just go to sleep has to keep fighting, but this is one fight he cannot win.

He has been my rock the reason to get up when i got ill after having my daughter, the first horse she rode, fed and brushed.

He has been a sod but the best always are making BSJA grade A then teaching others in his retirement.

Wish he could have come home for the summer but he has gone down so quick it was unfair to move him.

I'll never forget him over all the years and all the horses and ponies he stands out over most, a cheeky chap that i have hit every high and some very big lows with he always came out fighting an angle at shows a pain to ride at home but he had some thing that make me keep going when others said to get rid or worse!

14hrs i'm so sorry i've had to put a time limit on your life i would keep you forever if i could but we will be together again one day and Rosie (his girl friend) is waiting, you can run away together again soon.
    I cannot believe our time has run out. :(

2. SazzyB

SazzyB Guest

Massive hugs hun!!!

3. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

So sorry to read this widgetdog35, what a sad,sad post and dunno what to say to it really except sorry your having to let him go,your being very brave and i'm sure have nothing to feel guilty about,he's obviously had a wonderful life with you:)

4. bee112

bee112 PetForums VIP

I'm so sorry to hear about your poorly horse.. will be thinking of you :(

5. widgetdog35

widgetdog35 PetForums Member

Hi thanks for all your kind messages.
    It was very peacefull and we spent the afternoon together in his field brushing him and giving him lots of love he is now in pony heaven with his girl friend and mates bitting bums and being naughty.
    He was such a grand horse was hard to see his body go but his mind was still all there.
    I just have to keep telling myself it was the best thing for him and he is at peace now.
    never forgotten x :)

6. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Awww im so sorry...my thorts are with u x x

R.I.P hun x x x

7. rottiesloveragdolls

aww bless u, so sorry to hear of your lose :(

8. vizzy24

vizzy24 PetForums VIP

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

9. ColeosMummy

ColeosMummy PetForums VIP

RIP little horsie x

10. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

I have been thinking about you since your first post. I really didn't know what to say, that could help or ease your pain.

I don't know the first thing about horses but it sounds as though he was the best and you have all those lovely memories.

RIP Mr Fritz

Sue

11. binxycat

binxycat PetForums Member

Time runs out but he will forever be in your heart hun, I'm so sad for you, Take care x

12. scosha37

scosha37 PetForums VIP

Sorry to hear of your sad news

R.I.P big fella xx enjoy rainbow bridge xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice