Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

BWAH-ha-ha-ha!! OMG, its hysterical...

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by leashedForLife, Jun 2, 2010.

1. leashedForLife

2. davehyde

davehyde Banned

so my dog has an urge to be pulled toward things like a magnet?

an erotic attraction toward a smelly bush in the distance?

well pretty soon he will be having wet dreams about steaming piles of turds to smell?

lovely cant wait!

3. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Gah, Freud's research was skewed anyway! :lol:

4. Colette

Colette PetForums VIP

Brilliant - inspired - I honestly didn't know a person could use quite so many words just to say "be fun and interesting and nice to your dog if you want it to come to you".

5. Nicky10

Nicky10 PetForums VIP

:lol: Tell me that person was joking or something? I can get where the basic chemistry stuff makes sense but seriously

6. leashedForLife

this isn;t IMO his best-effort to date, collette -
    for a real laugh-fest, see the one on Why Behavior Science is Failing Our Dogs...
    its the sequel to this -
    Of Mice and Mutts: Why Behavioral Science Is Losing the Training Wars | Psychology Today

the rebuttal by *eric goebelbecker* on Dog-Star-Daily is not nearly as funny, but punctures the balloon of rhetoric.
    Comparing apples and oranges and coming up with magic beans | Dog Star Daily

more fun + twisted theorizing -
    Of Mice and Mutts: Is Behavioral Science Failing Our Dogs? | Psychology Today
    the judicious application of emotional-energy gets his dog to stop scarfing moldy pizza-crusts from the kerb...
    satisfying his primordial urge to connect to his environment. :huh: yup, U read it right. :lol: my FAVE... so far.

Of Mice and Mutts III: The Negative Effects of Positive Reinforcement | Psychology Today

behans energy-theory of dog-behavior
    Of Mice and Mutts IV (Conclusion): All Dogs Are Good Dogs at Heart | Psychology Today

7. leashedForLife

nope, LCK is a long-time fellow on a trainers-and-APOs list in the States...
    he truly, really, honestly believes this - as written, no satire.

:scared: yup. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice