Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Buying Wainwrights online

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by yumscrumfatbum, Apr 9, 2011.

1. yumscrumfatbum

yumscrumfatbum PetForums Newbie

Hi all :001_smile:

Just been searching high and low all over the internet trying to find somewhere that sells Wainwright's dry puppy food.With no luck!

I know PAH sells it but was looking for a deal or perhaps getting it cheaper online. Or even free delivery. Saves me trekking all the way to the shop to buy it! (Doesn't drive and is lazy :p )

Anyone know where or if i can buy it online other than PAH?

Thanks in advance :)

2. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Wainwrights is a Pets At Home own brand, so you'll only find it there I'm afraid :)

3. Marley boy

Marley boy PetForums VIP

have you tried ebay?

4. Lyceum

Lyceum PetForums VIP

It's only available at pets at home. I imagine even if it was on ebay it'd be more expensive as they'd have had to go and buy it at pets at home.

There's often vouchers for a few % off floating around on HUKD, so worth checking before buying.

5. yumscrumfatbum

yumscrumfatbum PetForums Newbie

Ah! That would explain why i can't get it anywhere else then!!

I had no idea!

Thanks for the HUKD tip :)

6. dvnbiker

dvnbiker PetForums Senior

PAH online do free delivery if you order over £29 - if you subscribe to their website you will get an e-voucher for 10% off your first order and also will be kept updated with other offers they have on, quite often these are online only offers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice