Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Buying a Puppy - What to do?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Ferret, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Ferret

Ferret PetForums Junior

:confused:I am looking to buy a bulldog puppy around August Sept this year... but I’m not really sure where to start... Should I be contacting breeders now or is it just a matter of contacting breeders at the time one wants to buy and asking if they have any dogs available? What are the steps in finding ones canine companion?:confused:

2. Jonsville

Jonsville PetForums Newbie

This link Bulldog Breed Council
    i think is your best way forward ferret
    LOADS of advice for potential Bulldog owners

3. Jonsville

Jonsville PetForums Newbie

I also think anyone whatever Breed they are interested in should contact the Breed Clubs for the Breed they are interested in as the Breed Club Secretary's have their finger on the pulse about the Breeds they are Club Secs for
    just type in your search engine - Breed club uk for " Cocker Spaniel " or whatever breed your wanting information on

4. georges mummy

georges mummy PetForums Member

i spent 15 years saving and searching for a pup, and even put my name down at a couple of rescues.
    i got george by going through the kennel club.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice