Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Busy day

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mum2Alfie, May 31, 2010.

1. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Hey guys. Not been coming on as much or talking as much. Been rather busy with my family.

Had a busy day trying to get ready for my Dads 60th birthday party that we are doing on wednesday, so trying to get my house ready. Eurgh, worst job in the world is cleaning the oven!!! But did it and it looks good! Bathed the dogs.
    Tomorrow I gotta clean clean and clean!

So I will be on annther day I think. I also got my sister and niece coming down from nottingham, so gonna get to see them!

2. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

Sounds like you have been really busy there, I hope it all goes well for the birthday party. It will be worth it dont you worry. good luck

3. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Thanks hun. Yeah I am sure it will. Looking forward to it now. Just popped on while I drink some coffee. Had a power cut yesterday so had to reset the alarm clock and I thought I had set the real time. Got up at 8.15am, came down and the clock, telly and computer said it was 7.15am!!! Hubby was not impressed!! heehee.

4. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Good luck with the party, I don't envy you the cleaning bit though ;)

5. Mum2Alfie

Mum2Alfie PetForums VIP

Haahaa! I have made them aware that I will require help to tidy up! Best thing is I have plastic plates, cups, knives, forks and spoons! Easy to dispose! :D

6. smudgiesmummy

smudgiesmummy PetForums VIP

good luck with the party and hope all have a great time :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice