UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last two days buster has gotten himself a build up of gunk in the corners of his eyes, which i done my best to clean up but not very well...today i went to the pet shop and got some proper eye wipes to clean them up better, sadly for buster by this point it had gotten a bit crusty and knotted into his fur.
But he was a very good (patient) boy while I got it out

Iv never had this prob before and not sure whats caused it? Could it be due to seeds etc irritating his eyes? or cos iv not had him trimmed yet (he has long eyebows and a beardy face).... and experiance in weepy eyes, considering hes not ever had it before in 4 yrs?

[he has been licking his feet alot recently, may be unrelated but do you think it could an allergy? Will go to the vets if it returns but wanna check for any obvious answers!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does he run through or near some rape fields, i have this every year with mine.
We only really walk through woods, but with long grass and overgrown areas that he runs off into i was wondering about irritation... think it could just be that and i should just keep a close eye and a box of wipes handy?

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
there was a doggy eye infection going about here a while ago, had it last year too (I dont walk in long grass or anything).
Bully had it in both eyes but my pair only got it in one, my dads dogs had it too :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.