Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Burgess Supadog Sensitive or skinners senstive

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by xxxnickixxx, Jan 20, 2012.

1. xxxnickixxx

xxxnickixxx PetForums Senior

Cash running a little low so i was wondering which of these two are the better choice to go with ?

both my dogs have been on skinners befor salmon and rice and the lamb and rice which they didnt like but if i put applaws dry down its gone in seconds but i cant afford the price tag full time lol

also my older dog as a skin problem so i watch out for maze and wheat

thanks in advance :)

2. SixStar

SixStar Banned

The two are very, very similar - hardly any difference in the two at all.

Skinners Sensitive lamb & rice is approx. £27 for 15kg
    Burgess Supadog Sensitve lamb & rice is approx. £25 for 12.5kg

So between the two, if price is the issue, I'd go with Skinners Sensitive lamb - not the Sensitive chicken though, that is lower in meat.

3. xxxnickixxx

xxxnickixxx PetForums Senior

would you say that burgess sensitive is the best out of the other flavours ?

i was thinking that the lamb would be the best bet out of the skinners senstive

4. SixStar

SixStar Banned

Yes, the Sensitive is certainly the best of the Burgess range, I don't think any of the others are very good to be honest.

5. mollymo

mollymo Life is Golden

The burgess lamb sensitive is the best in the range of burgess in my opinion.
    Its on offer in PAH untill 24th jan at £23 12.5kg if that helps ;)

6. hazyreality

hazyreality PetForums VIP

Sabre was on Burgess Sensitive for a long time, and it was really good for his sensitive stomach, then we found that he got bad again and ruled it down to the biscuits, tried him on chicken flavour biscuits and he was ok, so we found that it was lamb he couldnt have(which most sensitive foods are!). He has Chudleys Senior now, I searched thru all the foods for one at a similar price and as its chicken its ok. It also has more fibre being senior, which the vets said he needed at his age.

*Heidi*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice