Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bunny sitter??

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Littlemilo, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Littlemilo

Littlemilo PetForums Newbie

hi everyone! I’m new here and I made this account to ask this question. I left my 9 month old bunny with one of my close friends for a few months because I am abroad and I unfortunately couldn’t bring my baby with me. I am feeling rather sad and I don’t want to bother her but I just want to ensure she is taking good care of him. Am I paranoid to be asking for pictures and updates of him a few times a week? I haven’t seen a picture of him in about a week and I’m awfully worried...

2. Corneal

Corneal PetForums Member

Ask for photos, and get updates, I left my back n with my aunt for two weeks and he only just came home to me yesterday, I missed him so much and was actually pretty worried that my aunt would fall in like veg with him and not be able to let him go. If u wanna know how he is getting on I would go with sending your friend updates about your holiday and sending her photos, she may then reply with what she and your bun are up to and send photos of him to u.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice