Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bunny Run

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by jaxb05, Sep 13, 2013.

1. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Some of you will know that I've wanted anew run built for Pickles and Amos for over a year. First the guy got sick, then I was in hospital for 5 months and finally about 3-4 months ago the guy came and did some work. unfortunately he never did finish it. The run has a roof and is totally covered. He is supposed to be putting a sleeping area inside the run and a storage shelf and climbing shelf. Well I am still waiting.

The run is made but no shelfs etc. The guy is s unreliable. He told me the work would take 2 days. He's been here for a few hours here and there but no-show for about 3 weeks now. It's so annoying as I want the work done. He's to build a hutch and run attached to the side of the shed too. Hoping he will show up and finish as Pickles and Amos will love the runs when they finally get done. :mad2:

2. sskmick

sskmick PetForums VIP

Hang in there what these lads do with jobs they do on the side is they have a few project going on at the same time. There have been a few set back too by the sounds of things. To him this won't be a priority job so he will be fitting in an hour here and there. Just don't pay him anything (may be the cost of materials, that's all) until the job is done.

One thing for sure with these lads is that you will be pleased with the end result, I'm sure.

3. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Thanks for reply. Yeah I do have to be patient as he does a fab job and he's super cheap. At least the run is useable despite it needing the shelfs etc - so that makes me happy. It'll be wonderful when it is all finished. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice