Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bunny’s head got hit!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by thumper112, May 3, 2019.

1. thumper112

thumper112 PetForums Newbie

So my horrible sister threw a hanger at my rabbit and it hit his head, he didn’t even acknowledge it he just jumped up on my sister after and licked her, then he went to his normal resting place n flopped.
    He seems completely fine but i’m paranoid, he’s the love of my life. He’s eating and cuddling me and seems good but i just don’t know. Do you think he will be fine?

2. Corneal

Corneal Cornealia

He may later develop some kind of brain injury like a clot, water on the brain or a bruise, was it a plastic hanger, wooden or metal?

3. bunnygeek

bunnygeek PetForums Senior

If he's behaving normally, eating, pooping, not excessively snoozy, he should be fine. Just monitor him and check for any lumps or bumps.

I would hope your parents had some serious words with your sister though. That's not appropriate behaviour at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice