Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

:( bummed out

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ducky, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

i was meant to be going out tonight, but my stupid stomach is acting up and im pure in pain. :( :(

anyone else looking to be stuck in tonight??

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

aaw poor you :( i've been having stomach pains all day too, I don't know what it is.... it doesn't seem like any of the usual stuff :(

i'm not going out either (but then again, I never do LOL) ....but at least you can have a night on here :D

3. Sampuppy

Sampuppy PetForums VIP

You poor dabs!!! i've been out and am back!!! (kids stop you going out for long!!!). Went out - had a bite to eat - got back - in for the night!!! Lousey weather so stick ya feet up and enjoy PF!!! Have fun girls :)

4. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

its not lousy weather up here, its been an absolute belter of a day. been in the garden all day, so now im a wee bit burnt but not too bad.

i think i must of eaten something im not supposed to.

oh well :(

5. francesandjon

francesandjon PetForums VIP

We're in.....because I've done a 12 hr shift today, and got another one tomorrow!!

I was in bed at 9.45pm last night, and won't be much later tonight!

6. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

It's my only day off this week tomorrow so I'm staying in to relax!

7. Savahl

Savahl Guest

I was at work 7am this morning, and was meant to leave at 12 but had a problem so didnt leave til 4 :( doing really physical work too so im nakered lol. STaying in, slobbing in my PJs hugging the dog watching TV for me tonight! Plus the lodger is out so i can reaaaaaaaaally slob out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice