Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bulldog - Top of the class!

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by JuNeil, Aug 12, 2009.

1. JuNeil

JuNeil PetForums Member

I am so proud of my 6 month old bulldog Bentley. He passed his puppy training exam last night with 95%. He came first out of a class of 8 proving that bulldogs are much more intelligent than they look!

He was walking to heel like a little professional - even I couldn't believe it!

Advanced classes - here we come!:cool:

2. AlexT

AlexT PetForums Member

Well done to Bentley.They're definately not stupid just very stuborn lol. my little ones bad for that but very bright when she thinks she's getting something out of it.

3. JuNeil

JuNeil PetForums Member

Oh yes - he's still stubborn, although more so with my hubby. I think it is a test of wills and I have more patience. I'm so glad we got a bulldog rather than any other breed - he's fab!

4. AlexT

AlexT PetForums Member

Yeah i love having a bulldog, i'd have other breeds but i'd have to have a bulldog too. Yeah she will listen to me more when it comes to comands and follows me more often but if she is naughty she tends to listen more to my OH when she's getting a telling off. He's a very beautiful boy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice