Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bulldog puppy blood in urine! Help!

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Jlo-sagi, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Boxer123

Boxer123 PetForums VIP

He is gorgeous hopefully you can get to the bottom of the illness soon. Do ask for a second opinion if your not happy. Does he drink well ?

2. Jlo-sagi

Jlo-sagi PetForums Newbie

Yes, I’ve been putting fresh water in his meals as I didn’t feel he was drinking enough. Spoke to the vet tonight. She’s also advised us to still get his injections tomorrow and to take a urine sample in on Monday morning. She thinks he may have a thing called crystals? Although says she hasn’t seen it in a puppy this young she says it’s manageable.
    I have no knowledge in this area so I’m just hoping it’s something we can live with.

3. JoanneF

JoanneF PetForums VIP

Sorry, I've not been following in detail but if you need him to drink more I find adding the water from a can of tuna in spring water makes ordinary water very tempting.

4. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

I wouldn't vaccinate an unwell puppy. Vaccinations should only be given to healthy animals.

5. Happy Paws2

Happy Paws2 PetForums VIP

Oh that face, his so cute:)

Congratulations with the baby.

Please let us know how you get on at the vets.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice