Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bulldog chat

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by billybong, Jan 23, 2008.

1. billybong

billybong PetForums Newbie

hope to speak to some more bully poeple

2. BredaKim

BredaKim PetForums Member

Try the general board Billybong...I think there are a few bully breeders on here:D

3. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Hello and welcome aboard-where i'm sure you'll have loads to post and learn as well as have a laugh:)

4. CarlaBullies

CarlaBullies PetForums Newbie

Hello.
    My name is Carla & I am a proud owner of 2 fantastic British Bulldog bitches, I am a registered breeder & absolutly dote on my dogs. I take my lines extremly seriously & I am proud to produce lovely, healthy litters.
    I am a mum to 4 young children & a wife aswell as a dedicated housewife.
    Please tell me about yourself?
    Have you got any bullies?
    I am new to this site but I am finding it very useful & have met some fellow bullie owners from all over the country.

5. georges mummy

georges mummy PetForums Member

hello there i have a 9 month old bulldog named george.

6. stacey090

stacey090 PetForums Newbie

i have two american bulldogs two males they are lovely and very good with my children esp my 15 month old daughter they protect her like there is no tomorrow but that is what the american bulldog breed is known for

7. bully

bully PetForums Junior

no what you mean stacey,my ab is the same with my 4yr old daughter....what about bulldogs & sno.....ring! does anyone else agree? lol

8. bowbell5

bowbell5 PetForums Newbie

Hi, we are newbies, we are looking to buy a Bulldog this summer, about july time as we are out of the country until end of June, we have contacted "Mystyle/ocobo" kennel and "Britisher" Bulldog kennel about buying a puppy, we have'nt had any replies yet, but, thats probably due to it being Crufts this week. Ive scoured the net trying to find contact details for the "Britishpride Kennel- Mr & Mrs Goodwin" but to no avail, we cant find any contact details for them. we only want a pet and companion dog, we have no intentions of showing or breeding, but want a good healthy breed standard puppy. If anyone has any good advice for us or has any details of the "Britishpride" kennel, we would appreciate the help.

regards
    John & Sue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice