UK Pet Forums Forum banner

bull terrier v a real bull video! the braveist dog alive !

4K views 16 replies 1 participant last post by  Eolabeo 
G
#1 ·
I dont know weather anybody else have seen this before but i came across this video on utube and i gota say i was shocked when i first watched it ! I know bull terriers are brave but this is unbeliveable ! i have allways looked at bull terriers as the pound 4 pound king of dogs you might say i am biased as i have 4 of them but watch this video and tell me what you think ! heres the link:
YouTube - bull terrier- toro

G
#5 ·
Was unbelivable how it hung on and got flung around like a rag and blooming survived :eek:
Owner was very lucky the dog was there indeed.

Shame it wer'nt in english, I would love to of heard what they had to say :).

G
#13 ·
I like my beers warm lol, Everyone sez im the only one alive to lurrrv warm beer :D.
Any drink i have i leave it by the radiator lmao.
Good thing bout that is.. No f'ers wants to share my alcohol :D
cheers hehehe

#14 ·
I like my beers warm lol, Everyone sez im the only one alive to lurrrv warm beer :D.
Any drink i have i leave it by the radiator lmao.
Good thing bout that is.. No f'ers wants to share my alcohol :D
cheers hehehe
warm beer,!!!!!!!!YUK,!!!!!!!! nice cold ice cold beer,,,,,,,,,,,corrrrrrrrrrrrr.

#16 ·
getting back to the video for a second ,i am sure the dog rips that bulls eye out!:eek:
ooops, sorry garry we got a bit carried away with our beer,,,,,,do you reckon it takes the bulls eye out,?????i will have to go have another look,i think it has the bull by the cheek,,,

G
#17 ·
ooops, sorry garry we got a bit carried away with our beer,,,,,,do you reckon it takes the bulls eye out,?????i will have to go have another look,i think it has the bull by the cheek,,,
Sorry garryd, talk of beers took us clean of subject :D.
Same, i did'nt see no eye come out, ILL ave another look after iv'e finished washing the last dog :( toods

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.