Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bull terrier PLease help me and my dog....

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by garryd, Jan 6, 2008.

1. bullbreeds

bullbreeds PetForums VIP

.....:D, I have to laugh, mine wont touch their food till we'v finnished having dinner. When they know they'r not getting any thats when they eat theirs..:D

2. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Don't matter where u feed him, A male can smell a bitch in heat a mile off :D

3. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Hehehe crafty sods lol

4. garryd

garryd Guest

i am so worried about him though!:(

5. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Awww gaz :( is he shaking his head at all? or got his head tilted toone side? or rubbing his head/ears up things?

6. garryd

garryd Guest

That exactly what hes doing:(

7. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

Then he has got an ear infection for sure..Take the old boi to the vets..they will sort the old fella..He will feel good as new in a few days or so of starting them drops x.

My sisters dog went to the vets last week with the same prob, They put this stuff in her ears, She shook her ears when they did that and all this wax flew over my sisters face lol, My neice ( her daughter ) told me. i pised myself laughing :D

He will be ok tho gaz.

Got to go get ready, I'm off out, c ya laters :)

8. garryd

garryd Guest

i will do that asap thanks and have a good night!

9. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Garry have you got any Piriton in the house. If you dont know what it is its for hay fever, allergies, prickly heat - that sort of thing. If you give your dog one tablet it will stop the itching - this will stop him scratching which causes a secondary infection. You'll still need to get him some antibiotics by the sound of it cos he sounds like he already has an infection but the Piriton will at least help him out overnight:)

10. garryd

garryd Guest

Piriton whats that???????

11. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Its a tablet - an antihistamine.

12. garryd

garryd Guest

Ok i will try get some ! ta jo !:)

13. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Just one tablet though Garry - my boy has up to three a day but he is a BIG lad.

14. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

If you were nearer I have some I carry them all the time as I am allergic to frontline!!!!!!!!

15. garryd

garryd Guest

thanks guys ! Hes gonna have to got to vets as anyhow ! i am gona hold of till see the vets ! i have noticed His ears are closed over inside :eek: and he has got loads of wax running in to his coat :eek:!

16. tashi

tashi PetForums VIP

Bless him at least you can see he has a problem

17. Debbie

Debbie PetForums VIP

I also have them in at all times too - you never know when you might need them - kinda like a first aid box for dogs...always have bits of allsorts in a big plastic tub.
    Garry if they are that bad he will need antibiotics - have you cleaned them up a bit for him?

18. Eolabeo

Eolabeo Guest

I did'nt know dogs could have piriton? seeing its human stuff for bites/stings/hay fever ect.

Learn a new thing every day :D

19. garryd

garryd Guest

yeah i got some cotton wool and savalon spray and cleaned them out ! it must be bad as it stinks !:eek:

20. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

hope he feels better soon garry :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice