UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else feeling really under the weather?

I've had a dodgy stomach all weekend and today at school I was dying! Sister is also not well and stayed off school today and my grandma isn't feeling well either.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Alfie had a cold last week, which I then got and so did my OH, but now I feel awful! I have a really sore throat, my neck really hurts, feel sick and got a bad chesty cough, with horrible stuff coming up when I cough! (sorry abit graphical!) Feel really achy like a virus!

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
i have some sort of bug, feel sick, upset tummy and headaches :(

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
my son has come out in a rash all over :eek: his temp is up a bit and he is really restless, is this what everyone else is like?

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Yep, im feeling awful right now. Sore throat, annoying tickly cough, really painful chest (probably from coughing) and feeling very sicky! I also have absolutely NO energy, I got exhausted just poo picking the horses field for 10 mins tonight...!

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i have some sort of bug, feel sick, upset tummy and headaches :(
This is the same as me. It's horrible. Just rang my gran as have no idea what to do, feels worse when I eat/drink and she told me to take a tablet and get a hot water bottle. If I don't sleep then read a book. I feel so bad it's unbelievable!

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
my son has come out in a rash all over :eek: his temp is up a bit and he is really restless, is this what everyone else is like?
:eek: NO! put a glass on top of the rash, top on the skin does it disappear?

Reactions: dobermummy

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
:eek: NO! put a glass on top of the rash, top on the skin does it disappear?
its disappeared, i think its a heat rash but not seen it come like this before. it looks like he has been stung by stinging nettles in big patches, does that make sense?

hes had some calpol and is asleep on the sofa with me so i can keep an eye on him.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
its disappeared, i think its a heat rash but not seen it come like this before. it looks like he has been stung by stinging nettles in big patches, does that make sense?

hes had some calpol and is asleep on the sofa with me so i can keep an eye on him.
Thats ok! Yeah that makes sense! Awww bless him. How old is he? Alfie used to be the same when he got a temperature. Always checked for meningjitis every time even though I knew he always got it, cause its always that time you didnt that it would be if you get what I mean!

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
I'm not well either :frown: but mine is my Bronchitis back :( :(

When i get it i get it bad. The doctor thinks my Bronchal tubes might be slighty scarred after an extremely bad bout of it in 2008. I had it for weeks and weeks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've been feeling really bad today :( sickly, tummy pains not so much head ache but really " i just can't be bothered feeling" lillun is not too good today either and the nappies have been a nasty sight too, sorry for the too much info! lol:eek:

·
Gobsh!te
7,128 Posts
This is the same as me. It's horrible. Just rang my gran as have no idea what to do, feels worse when I eat/drink and she told me to take a tablet and get a hot water bottle. If I don't sleep then read a book. I feel so bad it's unbelievable!
i got told to drink plenty of water :/ one minute im dead cold next im to hot :( hope you get better soon huni x

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.