Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Budget and the cost of Alcohol! so how much??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DoubleTrouble, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Would this little lot cost then!:eek:

For those that can't see my piccys - There are four bottles of whisky -:D all single malt:D
    and 2 bottles of champers!:)

Attached Files:

2. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Spirits will be going up by around 55p a bottle, wine around 15p
    The Macallan and Tallisker should retail for between £35 to £38 each and sorry I don't recognise the brand of champagne but it would probably be around £18 to £20
    Just looked up your champagne - vintage so should be around £40 but not knowing that particular one it may be more. It's not on any of my suppliers lists

#2 lymorelynn, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  3. I have JUST brought that lot from our local co-op Lynn - they have now opened a clearence store there! OH actually drinks Glen Morangie or The Balvenie - both retailing a £30plus per bottle! last week I brought 4 x Glen Morangie for a total sum of £60 (and four bottles would last him perhaps six month)

This week - I brought the little lot in the picture for a measly sum of £74 for THE LOT! so guess its looking like the budget aint affected us too much:D:D

Never could resist a bargain!

4. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

You got some bargains there :thumbup:
    Good job the Co-Op near us doesn't do anything like that or we'd be out of businesss :scared: Mind you we have got our Bells on offer at 2 for £22 :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice