Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Buddy's pf diary

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by danielled, Oct 22, 2012.

1. danielled

danielled Guest

Thought it would be fun to start a diary thread on here for Buddy.:D I'll put everything he did in here.

Today wI fed him he walked straight over to his bowl for the first time, then he followed me while Zi got his lead. When I eventually got the lead on a very giddy Buddy we went into the garden. Buddy did what he needed to do. I went inside shut the back door cleaned his paws put him down, then off came his lead. Spent a few minutes trying to get his lead out of his mouth had to give him the one chew toy he has which worked then I went out to pick up after him tied the bag put it in the right bin. Then we had a play session. We tried sit but that will take time.

He is being registered with the vets just a few minutes away today. Then come his vaccines which I'm not looking forward too and his being chipped and neutered when he is old enough. We've just had cuddles.

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Are we going to have any pictures in this diary? ;)

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

It's good to hear he's doing well....I second Rona's request for cute puppy photos :D.

4. Paula07

Paula07 PetForums VIP

Agree with Rona. Were going to need pics.:p

5. danielled

danielled Guest

Yes we'll have pics of him in this diary when the computer wants to stop playing up. Think he's tired himself out as I was playing with him he got very excited tugging his toy lol. He is asleep now.
    let u sort that computer out lol.
    there will be pics of him.

6. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Glad its going well Dan.

7. danielled

danielled Guest

He is a great puppy. Uh oh got to go he needs the toilet again not quite tie but he needs to go.

8. danielled

danielled Guest

He has just been barking for no reason but I stopped him.

9. danielled

danielled Guest

Buddy had his first accident this morning, only a bit thouh.

10. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Morning Dan; just one accident is still good going!

11. Sled dog hotel

Thats still good though Dan, they will have a few here and there.

12. danielled

danielled Guest

I'm expecting a few more accidents quite. Few more. Got him some chew toys and chew treats including a kong he went mad for lol. He's just been barking lol.

13. danielled

danielled Guest

Buddy here. I've enjoyed my kong still got a few treats to get out of it. I just ate all my tea. When I get too excited I have an accident, I love my mummy. Mummy says I have go for a doo doo because I've only done wee wee's today. When mummy has had her tea I'll go in the garden and try and do one like a good puppy.

Yours
    Buddy.

14. Sled dog hotel

They usually need to go Dan after drinking eating playing and sleeping especially so make sure you get him out then too. When they play they dont often realise they need to go so often have accidents.

15. danielled

danielled Guest

He's going for his last toilet trip soon.

16. danielled

danielled Guest

Buddy here. My mummy says had no accident and that's good however she says she didn't ask me to bark and wake her up. She says me and my terrier trait but she still loves me. I take my food out of my bowl and eat it on my mat. My mummy is great.

From Buddy.

17. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Dear Buddy,

You are doing well for a little fella. My human left my tripe out on the side instead of shutting it away, so I got her up at 0530 today as I could smell it - you ought to try it sometime - humans love it :D.

I have, of course, been fast asleep since my early breakfast.

Regards,

Sir Kilo

18. danielled

danielled Guest

Dear Kilo.

Your fur is such a lovely colour my mummy says. How come my fur is so White. Mummy says it's because I'm a westie and a
    gorgeous westie. What is Tripe.

From Buddy.

19. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Dear Buddy,

Your Mummy is very kind - don't worry you won't be white for long once you've had all your injections and are allowed to explore ;).

Tripe is the most deliciously stinky food ever - my human doesn't like the smell but I can sniff it out a mile off and once I can I stand and stare at my bowl, then my human, then my bowl, then my human with my best 'starving hound' face - you get the picture :D.

You should get working on your 'not been fed for weeks face' Buddy.

Regards,

Sir Kilo.

20. danielled

danielled Guest

Dear Kilo.

I would but I've not been here a week yet. I just nudged mummy's leg with my wet puppy nose. She says I'm having my kong in a bit.:D

From Buddy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice