UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday Buddy managed to have me in fits of laughter again. Mrs 2C2D phoned me at work. Her back had gone and she was in a lot of pain and needed for me to take her home. I left work early and took her home. I decided to walk the dogs as I miss out in the week with my Mum being around to walk them. I put their collars on and we were ready. Mrs 2C2D decided to make herself some toast and go upstairs to rest. As I took Maisie to the car, I heard some shouting and the only sentence I could make out was "you little bastard" now I thought Buddy had nicked her socks or something which is his favourite game, however he came running out to the car with a piece of toast in his gob. Mrs 2C2D had gone to the toilet and was powerless to stop Buddy running off with some toast. I had to correct him, but I did laugh when we were in the car. :laugh:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.