Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bt bills going up?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jessiegirl, Jan 5, 2012.

1. jessiegirl

jessiegirl PetForums Senior

just had my BT bill ( i have braodband with them too) and it says the LINE RENTAL has gone up:eek:: from £10.66 to £14.60 a month , anyone have this?
    what a bloody cheek! im gonna phone them in a min....my broadband package has also gone up!!

im starting to think i should try and find a cheaper broadband package if i can and also to completly get rid of my land line. Can you get internet without having a landline???

what package do you have and how much do you pay?

EDIT ,actually just looked at my old bills.....why does line rental keep changing?? i thought it stayed the same?? soz for being a thicko lol
    :)

#1 jessiegirl, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  2. LolaBoo

LolaBoo PetForums VIP

virgin do fibre optic broadband so you can have internet without a landline but also with virgin if you have a landline you dont pay for line rental

3. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Cos BT have virtually got a monopoly and can do what the hell they like :mad:

So pleased that things are gradually changing, what a load of w***kers they are :rolleyes:

That goes for the water companies too. :mad:

When you have no competition, you don't need to look after your customers :rolleyes:

4. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Sorry :eek:

You've found one of my buttons ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice