Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Brush recommendation?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by McKenzie, Jan 28, 2012.

1. McKenzie

McKenzie PetForums VIP

Just after a brush recommendation really.

I use a ball-end pin brush on Kenzie which works really well. However, I find it a little harsh to use around her face and on her feet. I've got one of those soft puppy brushes too, but that doesn't really get through the hair.

Is there a soft brush I could use around her face that still will actually get through her fur?

2. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

Penny has the whole face fur thing going on and I hate using the slicker on her face for fer of catching her eyes. I have found a small face and paw slicker in p@h though so if I really have to use it due to matts it is easier to use on the face, failing that have you thought about a cat brush, these are usually smaller too. Other than that I just use the mikki comb on her face and fluff it up with a normal dog brush after. Hope this helps

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice