Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Brothers...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Aug 6, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

When Dave and Bullseye are together.. If I ask them to 'come' to the living room when they are in the dining room, one looks at the other one as if to say 'shall we?' then they both come trotting side by side :)
    They gang up on Dixie and get up to mischief together... Like stealing things out of Dixie's bed, or digging a massive hole in the garden while Dixie sits in her bed with a butter wouldn't melt look on her face!

Today however they have been quite behaved! We went for a jog, and met a couple with a collie and they said hello nicely and carried on. They played fetch (or, run away with it) with the ball on the rope together.. Dave had the ball, Bullseye had the rope!

They have been really quiet all evening, thanks to the big bones with marrow in I got from the butchers today :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

x

2. srhdufe

srhdufe PetForums VIP

They are adorable :D:D

3. LostGirl

LostGirl PetForums VIP

aww they are gorgeous!!xx

4. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

aaw Dave is such a stunner!

They look very much like each other in their build (obviously they're different colours though :D) but in their faces they're identical! Bless em :)

5. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

We need piccies of your pair together now :D

x

6. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Lovely dogs:D

7. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

I think their ears are funny :D
    Dave has started carrying his flat like a lab, and Bullseye has is folded, more like a collie. Their sisters Pixie and Penny carry theirs high like I have seen staffis do.

They are so different in the way that they hold themselves too, Bullseye walks/runs very like a collie, with his tail almost between his legs and his head low, Dave carries his head higher, and his tail out almost vertical. Both have a curl to the tail; Dave's more than Bully.

Bully does the 'collie crouch' alot when playing together and Dave 'smiles' :)

They are soo similar but soo different!

x

8. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

aww :) I think it's so interesting how dogs from the same litter can show different traits of the different breeds in their blood! they're lovely looking boys :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice