UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the kittens are growing up fast :) They are coming up to 18 weeks old now :scared: They are wonderful bundles of fun... Cas is typically more laid back than his sister, Snow, and will happily sleep the day away. He also chirps to you... Snow is a diva and likes to be carried, played with and generally it's all about her!!

Anyway, pics- as title suggests they are very cute together! -
I lick your ears...

ANd i'll lick yours (and squash you in the process...)

I'm sure Snow is plotting to take over the world in this one?

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
I love seeing brothers and sisters like that, do they cry for each other if they don't see the other for 10mins? mine still do at 10 months! so lovely :D

gorgeous pair!

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
What beautiful babies! :001_wub: Lovely to see them being so loved up, too, I'd love a sibling pairing one day :)

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sometimes they are quite clingy but if there are people around they are quite happy to talk to the person and they forgot about their brother/ sister!

I'm so glad we got a pair of them... so lovely to see them interacting and reassuring to know that they have company :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.