Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Broken toe or not...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Purplecatlover, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Purplecatlover

Purplecatlover PetForums VIP

Had a funny couple of months...
    Ended up at minor injuries after dropping a candle on my big toe a few weeks ago (I thought it had just hit my nail), they did an x-ray and said it was broken... referred me to the fracture clinic at a different hospital. The doctor there said there wasn’t any issue at all with my toe.

fast forward to today - ended up at minor injuries again after hurting my nail again on my big toe (I’m clumsy) and was x rayed. The sister said AGAIN that my toe looked broken, she said she’d asked another nurse who said the same so my toes been wrapped up again! So I’m waiting on a phone call tomorrow from another hospital (they’re being sent my X-rays)

who knows if I’ll ever get an answer about my toe. I don’t think they can do anything anyway can they? Anyone else experienced something like this?

2. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Oh dear. Must be very painful.

3. Purplecatlover

Purplecatlover PetForums VIP

It is. It calmed down after a week or so of doing it, still hurt though. Hopefully will know more tomorrow - its throbbing!

4. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Six weeks for bones :eek:

TriTri and Purplecatlover like this.
  5. TriTri

TriTri Standing up for cats

Poor you! Ouch! I broke my little toe, it hurt and it stuck out at a right angle and I was just told to tape it to the next toe. Kind forum members on here said to put gauze in-between the two toes. Guessing that was over a year ago and it still looks swollen to me, or it looks bigger than the little toe on the opposite foot. Trying to find my post on here with broken toe and lot’s of posts came up, so I guess it’s a common thing to happen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice