Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Broken Phone Dilemma

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CharleyRogan, May 19, 2010.

1. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Do I tell 3 its broke as its still in warranty..... or phone insurance saying I lost it? Cos.... its prob my fault its broke, because I am so clumsy that I drop it, and has broken. Doesn't work at all, just a fuzzy screen.

If I go to 3, will they say tough, you broke it? They will be able to tell from all the scratches on it that its been battered. I have have had 2 claims on insurance this year as lost it twice already, now new one that had for 6 months has broke!

2. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

I think warranty only covers technical faults...although I could be wrong!

3. CharleyRogan

Well it is technical..... screen all fuzzy..... but its prob cos I dropped it... so I dunno.... I juts don't wanna be screwed over cos I pay like £70 on that contract! Hmmm would T-cut take the surface scratches off?

4. CharleyRogan

Now its working again! I think if it gets hot, something doesn't connect properly and it goes useless for half hour! is that technical? or is it because it gets dropped twice a day? It also randomly turns off as well!

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

You want to get one of them silicone cases that covers it all, they are good if you keep dropping it all the time, my son have one and they are good, his phone still looks like new now.

6. jon bda

jon bda Guest

Dunno what phone you have hon, but i keep mine in a bodyglove (the scuba gear people) at work and its lasted 18 months of abuse!!!.
    :)

7. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Mate claim on your insurance again. Tell them you have lost it but when you do, take your SIM out and switch it off. At least then when you tell them you lost it, it won't show on your bill that you made a call ten minutes before lol. Also, warranty will only cover against technical faults so I wouldn't bother with that. :)

8. CharleyRogan

Thats a good point! When it actually dies completely, I'll turn it off for few hours then report it lost, cos I don't wanna run risk of them saying tough.... although I don't think they should be allowed as that thing costs me a fortune.

I have an LG Renoir..... I did have a plastic case on it but guess what....? Hmm you guessed it... I broke that tooooo by dropping my phone. I hate my phone as well. I want a new one but contract doesn't run out till day of 21st birthday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice