UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For the past 2 days we have been called every hour on the hour. The phone isnt answered in our house, as we screen calls, but when i dial 1471 it claims its British Gas.

I have got their official number and called them directly, and they say its nothing to do with them.

No idea what the scam is, but i had a weird chinese message on my answerphone today, so im getting BT to look into things.

This is the number to be on the look out for: 0800 072 4150

EDIT: This is the number they call from 0800 072 699. The other one is what they tell you to ring to stop the calls.

·
Registered
18,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*sigh*

It IS British Gas. They contract out to third parties to do all their marketing and nuisance phone calls.

This lot are calling from the Phillipines.

Ive now called BG back, given them a mouthful and told them to remove my number from their mailing list.

Harassing gits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.