Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

British and Irish Lions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by westie~ma, Jun 26, 2009.

1. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Is anyone else watching? Huge rugby fans in this house :)

Good luck tomorrow boys, we need this one!!

2. mollyismyworld

No I am hoping OH has forgotten as he has just come in and got in the shower!!!

I want to watch TMF!!! xx :p

3. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

I'm a bit surprised that nobody watched the Lions :confused:

Other than the Olympics, I can't think of another sporting occasion where all the home nations and Ireland come together, putting all their nationalistic differences to one side in order to produce the best team possible.

Anyway, you all missed a fantastic game of rugby, on the edge of my sofa throughout the game.

Unfortunately, the Lions lost 28-25. I shan't point any fingers at any particular player, the journalists can do that in spades to sell their papers, I personally think that's down to poor selection by the management, but there you go, it's done now.

Boys you made us so proud, you put your bodies on the line and gave it everything, played out of your skins for the shirt you were wearing. A shining example of teamwork and dogged hard work. Well done, everyone of you xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice