Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Britain's got talent

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kip, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Kip

Kip PetForums Junior

What do you think of it? It seems to be all about dancing (?). I Am surprised that Olivia didn't get through but a young man who jumps up and down did.

2. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

The gymnastic group are simply brilliant. Thats what I call entertainment, inventive, original, dangerous and pretty much faultless! :)

I thought Olivia was good but nothing special. Just another singer.

Whereas Tobias Mead was very good, he stepped it up a notch from his 1st audition. He was also inventive and original. :)

3. Savahl

Savahl Guest

I actually thought the right ppl went through...I get bored of singers to be honest (plus they have a whole seperate show for it!)..I thought the dancing lad was very good - i'm not a big dance person but i thought his was brilliant just for being different and clever.
    The gymnasts def deserved their win - the result of raw talent and absolute dedication!

4. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

I thought those gymnasts were brill, i reckon, next year if we get enough members together we can match them, what do you think.:thumbup:

5. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

Agreed! ;)

Have you seen how ripped they are? :eek6:

We might get through on the comedy value though!

6. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

The dancer was way up on Olivia for me. She didn't cope with that song well and isn't as natural a singer as that guy is at dancing. Her audition was better but even that wasn't fantastic for me :)

7. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Hey! you aint seen my six pack, its currently being covered by skin tone bubble wrap, for future use:lol:

8. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

I think that the right acts went through last night. The gymnasts were on another level and as for Tobias, he managed to keep me mesmerised throughout.

9. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Don't forget - Tina & Chandi are on TONIGHT!! :D

I would love them to win!

10. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

I'm not into the singers, tell 'em to go to x-factor :thumbup:

I really wanted steveie to win last night he creeps me out but it was amazing :lol:

I'm not sure who I want to win, there's so many. A dog act would be a good to go through :thumbup:

11. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

Is that the guy who swallows things? How the hell did he do that trick with Amandas engagement ring? :eek6:

12. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

He wouldnt need to worry about pickpockets with his wallet, would he, be fun going into a shop to buy something, then bring up your wallet:lol:

13. $hAzZa

$hAzZa Shan

I don't think they should let singers enter the competition, they arn't very entertaining to watch

A dog act would be good, but I think they might get a bit spooked by lights and noise :eek: x

14. MerlinsMum

MerlinsMum PetForums VIP

Are you serious????? :lol: You've never seen Tina & Chandi then!!! :)

And when I was on TV performing with Merlin, he didn't give a second thought to the lights & cameras.

15. Jamie

Jamie PetForums VIP

Why are the judges raving about the 5 young lads who just sang? I thought they were rubbish!

16. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

Yeah, that was amazing! :scared:

I agree

actually you'd be surprised allot of dogs are very tolerant of it and many are not bothered. I think the owners get more scared than the dogs :thumbup:

17. Kip

Kip PetForums Junior

I hate to see any animals made to do things to entertain the audience. It is unnatural. Like circuses.

18. Savahl

Savahl Guest

some situations are diff to others, dog "dancing" is just like a training session, doing tricks cos they want to please their owners - not like animals that are beaten to submission to do things....
    At the end of the day its just doing little tricks that it has learnt, with music in the background! Just clever use of the tricks from the owners POV ;)

personally i wouldnt want buster in front of so many people/lights/noise because he doesnt like that sort of situation. But chandi looked perfectly happy there - if a dog doesnt want to do something, it wont! And you can see all she wants is to make her owner happy!

#18 Savahl, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2010
  19. Mr Gizmo

Mr Gizmo Body of a Buddah.

Me and a mate are entering next year.
    Were going to take a bench in with us,sit down, drink beer and talk total b*****s,it would be more entertaining that the bloke chopping wood.:lol:
    We practise a lot at weekends while were fishing.

20. bullet

bullet PetForums VIP

Ive got a strongman act, i'm gunna see if i can lift simon cowell's huge ego:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice