Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bringing a greyhound home

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by davehyde, Jun 22, 2010.

1. davehyde

davehyde Banned

started this so as not to hijack the puppy thread.

we were once working in biscester (sp) and had digs in this pub.

the landlord was a dog racing fan as was the guy whose car we were in.

they spent nearly every night with his dogs and talking greyhounds.

well , the car we were in was a small one, cant remember what but like a fiesta size.

we ended up travelling back from oxfordshire to n wales with 4 guys in the car and a bloody great greyhound in the back seat, and all that did was let out disgusting farts all the way back, 5 hours of hell.

2. PembrokeMadhouse

PembrokeMadhouse PetForums VIP

Stinky ..... You sure it was the dog? lol!!!!!:lol:

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Theres nothing that can clear a room faster than a greyhound fart they stink. William was the worst he would come and sit on your knee then fart. He would look at his bum then at you as if to say ' it must have been you cus it wasn't me'

4. AmberNero

AmberNero PetForums VIP

Oooooooh, grey farts! Nero can make a roomful of people gag and retch with one passing parp, bless him!

5. Mr Kipling

Mr Kipling PetForums Member

I highlighted this post as Dave always has something interesting to say and he's not hobbled by pc conventions. The preview went as far as " the landlord is a dog" I thought here we go, Dave's at it, alas he was behaving himself.

The landlady at our local is a dog, I know this cos even when I'm hammered I don't fancy her.

I honestly don't think I've ever heard or smelt Sookie fart, the wife on the other hand...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice