Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Brian May To Speak At The League’s Conference 2nd July, Fighting Dogs Conference

Discussion in 'Dog Shows and Events' started by GSDlover4ever, Jun 12, 2010.

1. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

In three weeks time, the League is holding a major conference on the harrowing subject of Fighting Dogs.

Taking a detailed look at dog fighting, fox baiting with dogs, and terrier work, the conference on Friday 2nd July will hear from a range of speakers including representatives of the RSPCA, West Midlands Police, and the Magistrates Association. Our keynote speaker is Dr Kelly Daley, an American academic who has conducted detailed research into the murky world of dogfighting.

Best of all, the musician Brian May has agreed to join us, and he will be introducing and commenting on a new hard-hitting film the League will be launching at the conference.

The event is taking place at Central Hall Westminster, London, and will be of interest to campaigners, those who work in the animal welfare and criminal justice sectors, and to broadcasters and journalists.

Places are limited, so please register now:-
    League Against Cruel Sports - Fighting Dogs Conference

2. JANICE199

JANICE199 PetForums VIP

I think the work Brian May is doing at the moment is great.I highly reccomend all to visit his website called "Save Me"...the link is in my signature.:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice