UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor girl has been sick twice in the last hour or so!

I've not known her to be sick in the time she's been here and she's looking a bit sheepish after being herded out of the back door (she was hovering over her bed so thought we'd both prefer it if she was sick on the patio). Haven't shouted at her or been cross but she thinks she's in trouble.

Put a thread in Health & Nutrition a few days ago about a dodgy batch of food that Scooter's had trouble with, I reckon it's caught up with Breeze now too. Someone in this household is insistent the food is fine but 2 sick dogs in a week is a bit of a coincidence! She's not eaten anything else different today, she's just thrown up her dinner and some grass.
Don't know what to do about the food situation, got some Chappie and a bit of Vitalin (which Breeze hasn't tried so might not be suitable) to tide us over but long term I just don't know :(

She's now gone to sleep and looks more comfortable so hopefully there isn't anything else to bring up and she'll get some sleep. Expect she won't be pleased about not getting breakfast tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never with Breeze but every now and then it's smelt a bit odd which may or may not have coincided with Scooter's past upsets - convinced this batch is dodgy so I'm taking it back to the mill to complain.
Problem is my dad gets it from someone he knows so is adamant that it's completely fine and won't take it back himself, just says the dogs have got sensitive stomachs and they're the problem! Don't think he can complain if I go out and buy a different food but he's the sort of person who thinks more than ~£15 for 15kg is robbery :rolleyes:

If it's not reliably good quality there's no point getting it anymore, think something's changed in the manufacturing or storing process as when we first started using it I couldn't fault it.
We'd already decided to change Scooter's food and I'm not keen to give Breeze any more of this stuff!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.