Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Brain storm - Job ideas

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by alphadog, Jun 25, 2009.

1. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

Please help! I know you lot have got fingers in all kinds of pies :D so I thought I'd tap you for a brain storm....

I'm a dog walker during the day (best job in the world) but sadly it doesn't pay the bills on it's own, so I have to do bar work in the evenings to suppliment my income. However, minimum wage isn't much of a suppliment and I'm constantly knackered after spending all day and all night on my feet.

Ideally I'd like a flexible work from home job, preferably not self employed, or a better paid type of evening work. Do these jobs exist?! Any ideas?? :)

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

i work at co-op and most days just do 3 hours a day :)

but atm its not really doing me much good so i need to find a new job with full time hours :(

3. Heavenleigh

Heavenleigh PetForums Senior

I could mention a couple of well paid easy jobs but maybe you want to go down the legal route ;)

Badger's Mum likes this.
  4. alphadog

alphadog PetForums VIP

Ha ha ha!! I'm willing to try anything atm, except prostitution - I want to make money, not refund it, ha ha ha!!

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

How muc money do you need? Morrisons pay £6 an hour (after training) and most people work evenings from 5-9 or 6-9. Checkouts are paid a little extra I believe because they handle money.

Hope it helps, good luck in finding a job :)

6. Husky-Owner

Husky-Owner PetForums Member

have you thought about avon or betterware - i don't know what they pay but those hours are fairly flexible i think....maybe you could incorporate that within your dog walks during the day as well - kinda killing 2 birds with one stone??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice