Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

brackens friends ?

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by mckitty, May 14, 2010.

1. mckitty

mckitty PetForums VIP

we got a visit from a black cat sitting on the window sill the other week and bracken was kind of growling at the black cat and i dint let him out just in case they started fighting

i knew bracken had been exploring the area and maybe gone into the black cats territory but a couple of days later bracken brought black cat back to the house and they sat outside just sitting looking at each other

i know of another cat, kind of a pixie bob which ive mentioned before, came calling at around three this morning and bracken was at the window burbing and then meowing at us, turns out it was pixie bob because he came back about half an hour ago and bracken was a bit shy and hid from him outside in a hole

i saw pixie bob leaving, bracken dint follow

omg, bracken sitting outside at the window right now and meowing and black cat is back but brackens just run into his hole again

is he bringing all these cats back to say these are his friends or are they bullying him ?

theyre not displaying signs of aggression, just sitting there, is this what cats do to 'hang out' ?

2. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

if there is no agression or anything maybe he is just bringing them home to say 'look mum these are my friends' have u tried aproaching the other cats i can imagine if they are a threat they should run away when they see u but i may be wrong.

3. mckitty

mckitty PetForums VIP

ive only seen them from the window and blink at them and they blink back, i dint go outside

although apparently black cat was sat at the window today wanting in, bracken showed up later

4. Arlani

Arlani PetForums Junior

I don't really have experience with that but it sounds like they are friends or that they at least like each other. Otherwise they wouldn't act so friendly :) And even best friends can fight sometimes, my two cats are the best of friends but sometimes they have nasty fights anyway!

5. mckitty

mckitty PetForums VIP

thanks guys, ill try and get some photos of them at the weekend

6. rhian d

rhian d PetForums Senior

awww yer some pics would be cool :)

7. mckitty

mckitty PetForums VIP

black cat has just come calling for bracken again, i told him he wasnt in, might be in the back garden 'mate' so off he sculked, i tried to get some photos but only managed to capture his midrif lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice