Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Bozita pate fish flavours

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Sullycat, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Sullycat

Sullycat PetForums Junior

Does anyone know why they have discontinued them? :( My cats' loved them. They're eating the Reindeer and Turkey but not with much gusto. I've started adding in Animonda Carny and Smilla poultry pots slowly which they seem to like. Are there any other decent makes that do nutritionally sound fish flavours? How are the smilla fish pots?

2. salkei

salkei PetForums Member

My 3 dont like the tuna only Smillia but we have moved onto the Bozita chunks in jelly and they like the Perch, Haddock and Crayfish, might be worth a try?

3. Sullycat

Sullycat PetForums Junior

The chunks are not very nutritionally sound compared to the pate. I tried a couple of chunks before and it gave them runny tummies.

I picked up some Scrummy Yummy fish pate from PAH so I'm slowing adding that. Must smell good as Sully was climbing up the cupboard at tea time last night :D

4. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

Don't get too reliant on the Scrummy Yummy either as thats also been discontinued.

5. pinkbetty

pinkbetty PetForums Junior

Apart from the jelly and so less meat, what's not so good about the chunks in jelly?

6. Heybunny

Heybunny PetForums Member

My two absolutely adore the Smilla fish pots - Though I have only gotten them the Sardine variety so far. It smells so good... :D There's big chunks of sardine in there, scales, bones and all! I wholly recommend it if you want a fishy paté food. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice