Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

bozita kitten food?

Discussion in 'Cat Health and Nutrition' started by girlyhouse, Jan 29, 2012.

1. girlyhouse

girlyhouse PetForums Senior

Hi, i would like to feed my kitten some good quality wet kitten food and wondered if bozita do a range for kittens, would anyone know? If not do you know of any others off the top of your head? Thank you

2. Dragonlady

Dragonlady PetForums Member

Hi,

if you feed a good quality food (Bozita, Animonda Carny, Grau, Smilla or other brands) you don't need a kitten food. Normally, kitten food is higher in meat in comparison to adult food what is important when you feed Whiskas or Felix (4% meat only).
    All the quality brands contain much more meat and for the reason are fine for kittens.
    The only difference will be in the number of meals - you give young cats more meals (about 5x) and kittens can eat as much as they want as they grow.

I hope it will help. Good luck with your kitten.:thumbup:

3. Dragonlady

Dragonlady PetForums Member

4. Shadow And Lightning

Shadow And Lightning PetForums VIP

ive got the kitten bozita, from zooplus, but then realised its kinda a waste of money so now waiting on an order of the other stuff for the big cats ;)
    kitten packs are also smaller (190 g) for pretty much the same price, so i wouldnt bother,

5. girlyhouse

girlyhouse PetForums Senior

thanks for your replies . Dont think i will bother now . dragonlady ....when you put it like that i so see where you are coming from lol

6. hobbs2004

hobbs2004 PetForums VIP

Just to clarify, the 4% meat that you see as part of the declaration on most supermarket foods refers to the flavour "meat", not the overall "meat" content. This only means that by law for a food to be called say "Felix Bites Beef" it needs to contain at least 4% beef. There will be either more beef in the food and/or there will be other "meats" from other animals that don't need to be declared (that is why better quality foods are better imo as they declare what meats go in it and what types).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice