UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
My boys are Alfie, Dylan, Jake, Ozzy, Blue and Harvey - nothing exciting!

G

·
The next male dog with the right personality will be called Sid :D

You need to wait to see what his personality is I think.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
I have Kilo and puppy that I haven't yet got is called Rudi. May have some good ideas if you manage the upload - although I'm sure you don't have high hopes based on the names I've just mentioned :scared:.

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
cant seem to upload :confused: hes black n white, maybe an american name would be good.
Minstrel? (Black and white minstrels!)
Burt? (Lancaster)
Bruce? (Willis)
Boris? (Karloff)

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Minstrel? (Black and white minstrels!)
Burt? (Lancaster)
Bruce? (Willis)
Boris? (Karloff)
I love the idea of Burt for a Boston Terrier - only problem I would have is that I only ever use two syllable names for dogs because they are much easier to call and sound happier. Single syllable sounds like you are telling them off when you need to call loudly.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I only ever use two syllable names for dogs because they are much easier to call and sound happier. Single syllable sounds like you are telling them off when you need to call loudly.
I think it depends on the vowel sound in a single syllable name. We have a Fitz and because it's an 'i' it's easy to make it sound happy. We also break it up a bit so it's Fi-itz when we call it. I could see something like Burt being a struggle to shout happily though!!

Bertie? I rather like that actually, Bertie the Boston :D

Our new boy is going to be Wybourne, Wybie for short. At least that's the plan, last time we picked a name for a puppy it didn't suit when we got her home :rolleyes:

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
cant seem to upload :confused: hes black n white, maybe an american name would be good.
Dollar?
Charles? (the River Charles runs through Boston)
Echo? (Lake Echo is the source of the River Charles)
Suffolk? (Boston is in Suffolk County, Massachusetts)
Thomas? (Mayor of Massachusetts)
Bunker? (Bunker Hill, famous Monument in Massachusetts)
Kenway? Fenmore? Allston? (Neighbourhoods in Boston)

I'm no good at name suggestions :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.